GOT A DUI? GET THE BEST DUI ATTORNEY – MY AZ LAWYERS – AFFORDABLE LEGAL HELP FOR AZ
Financing Available – Payment Options – Low Cost, Experienced DUI Attorney
FREE CASE EVALUATION – CALL (480) 833-8000
SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA DUI DEFENSE ATTORNEY
Getting arrested for Driving Under the Influence in Scottsdale, AZ could be very costly. Understandably you may be feeling overwhelmed by the events that happened in your DUI arrest. In any case, make sure that you take the necessary steps to take control of the situation and regain your future and your freedom.
For example, it is crucial that within the first 24-48 hours you contact an attorney regarding your criminal defense. Furthermore, be proactive and enable yourself to increase the chances of getting a good outcome in your case. In short, contact our Scottsdale DUI Attorney today.
UPON A DUI ARREST, CONTACT OUR DUI LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY
What steps you should take if you have been arrested for DUI or DWI in Scottsdale, AZ:
Consult My AZ Lawyers, Your best choice for a Scottsdale DUI attorney. Why? Because you want an attorney who has experience in dealing with many DUI cases, and My AZ Lawyers firm defends charges in the city of Scottsdale, where you were arrested.
1. Modify the Release Conditions: your attorney can move to modify these if they are unjust or too harsh.
2. Retrieve your vehicle if it was impounded in Scottsdale as soon as possible in order to avoid piling up daily storage fees.
3. Let your attorney help you schedule your Arizona MVD (Motor Vehicle Departent) Hearing. You have 15 days from arrest if your driver’s license was suspended to challenge the suspension.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE TIMING… MY AZ LAWYERS KNOWS ITS CRUCIAL TO ACT IMMEDIATELY ON YOUR BEHALF… THE EXPERIENCED ATTORNEYS KNOW THE ARIZONA DUI LAW, AND KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO HELP YOU DEFEND YOUR CASE.
4. Attend court on your scheduled date. Your attorney can accompany you to this proceeding.
5. Consult with your attorney about the DUI stop by the police. In the event that the stop was “unlawful”, then your rights have been violated, and the attorney can move to suppress any evidence collected against you after the stop by the cops.
6. If you have any other fines for violations cited during the DUI stop (vehicle registration, proof of insurance, license plates tags…) make your best effort to resolve these charges before your first court date.
7. If a DUI stop might have been due to a mechanical / car problem (burnt out head light, brake lights, or blinkers, cracked windshield…) get these repairs done.
8. Document the conditions and take photographs of the location of the DUI stop and where the FST (Field Sobriety Test) was conducted. Try to include and recall lighting, obstacles, landscaping, or weather conditions. This will help an attorney determine if they can challenge the validity of the FST results.
9. Write down in detail every thing you can think of that happened before, during, and after the DUI stop. You may be more helpful to yourself if you do this immediately while details are fresh in your mind. Included in your narrative should be conversations, questions and answers that took place between the officer and yourself. Also, list food and drink consumed prior to the stop and if you were taking any medications. A great defense and challenges all may come about these details surrounding the charge.
UNBEATABLE PRICING – EXPERT DUI LEGAL REPRESENTATION
It is also important that you know what to do immediately following a DUI stop, and if you are arrested in Scottsdale, Arizona, you are facing a criminal offense, not just some traffic citation. You need to take advantage of your right to retain an attorney to defend charges against you. Because a Scottsdale, AZ DUI charge has some severe penalties, you need to make sure your rights are defended and protected through the entire process and legal court system.
Scottsdale, Arizona is not only “The West’s most western town,” priding itself in “western” history, activities, and events, but is also a fashion forward, trendy city. It boasts modern-day “cowboy” culture in historical events, and high-fashion shows at an annual Scottsdale Fashion Week.
In addition, Scottsdale has many shopping areas, most notably the Scottsdale Fashion Square and the Kierland Commons. Also, the San Francisco Giants practice at their spring training camp at Scottsdale Stadium, and the Salt River Fields at Talking Stick is shared by the Colorado Rockies and the AZ Diamondbacks baseball spring training camps.
Known as a premier destination in the US for golf and golf resorts, Scottsdale has more than 200 area courses. In addition, some notable golf resorts include: FireRock, Troon North, The Phoenician, and Silverleaf. Throughout the city outdoor activities are popular: rock climbing and hiking — Camelback Moutain just next to Scottsdale, and McDowell Mountains on the northern part of the city.
Lastly, Scottsdale is divided into 4 areas: South Scottsdale, Old Town (Downtown) Scottsdale (old-fashioned stores, restaurants, nightclubs, western art galleries, major art center, major nightlife area), Central Scottsdale (also called the Shea Corridor), and North Scottsdale (claims some of the most expensive homes in Arizona).
Scottsdale DUI Attorney
Call for a FREE Consultation. Start with $500 Down
(480) 833-8000 FREE CASE EVALUATION
ARIZONA DUI, EXTREME DUI, CRIMINAL DEFENSE
My Arizona Lawyers, PLLC “AFFORDABLE LEGAL HELP FOR AZ”
DUI LAWYERS IN MARICOPA COUNTY, SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Therefore, nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. Furthermore, this information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
Scottsdale DUI and Criminal Defense Law Firm
5635 N Scottsdale Rd #170
Scottsdale, Arizona 85250
How Can Our Experienced Scottsdale DUI Team Help?
Fill out this form and a representative from our law firm will be in touch with you regarding your request.
MY AZ LAWYERS ARIZONA DUI LAWYERS
MY AZ LAWYERS CRIMINAL DEFENSE – SCOTTSDALE
FIRST AND SECOND DUIs in Scottsdale
MY AZ LAWYERS – AFFORDABLE LEGAL HELP FOR AZ